The Dalkeith Nedlands Junior Football Club is run by a dedicated group of volunteer parents who give their time freely to make sure that our community based junior football club will prosper for not only now, but well into the future. The current committee for 2013/2014 is:
- George Gelavis – President em: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garry Martin – Vice President em: email@example.com
- Michael Lewin – Treasurer em: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucy Leiner – Registrar em: email@example.com
- John Harry – Equipment Manager em: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Braddock – Sponsorship Manager em: email@example.com
- Brendon Cocks – Auskick Coordinator em: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julianne Blair – Events Coordinator em: email@example.com
- Anthony Warman – Coaching Coordinator em: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s all about engaging the local community, and teaching the youth of today the wonderful principles that apply to the great game of Australian Rules Football.
Our Game !